Powered by Blogger.

Wave Cafe (浪咖啡) @ Puchong Jaya

by - May 24, 2017

Many cafes in Puchong have left me disappointed/ dissatisfied such that I had to travel far away to hop cafes but I would say this is definitely one of the best cafes over here! Wave Cafe is new in town and just started operating around the end of March.


The cafe is located at the first floor and the way up has already made me excited!

We visited the cafe on a Public Holiday, not a very good choice as the cafe was quite packed and we had to ignore the people judging us lololol "why these girls come cafe also bring dslr take so many photos one?"

The food-
We ordered the double slice waffles with ice cream (RM16). Their waffles are served with maple syrup and homemade chocolate sauce. For the ice cream, we went for the Honey Lavender flavour which is their current seasonal flavour. The pastel blue is beautiful, but not everyone can accept it. It felt a lil' weird on the first bite, and it was okay to me but MJ said it tasted like colgate lmao. So if you're adventurous enough, do try it and tell me how you feel about it :p 

So MJ was complaining that we should've ordered the matcha one instead so we had another plain cup of Mint Matcha Soft Ice Cream (RM9). I am very picky when it comes to matcha and usually won't take the risk to order it unless there are very good verdicts / KE recommends it to me. For this, I don't really like the taste because it has a minty scent in it. The only matcha soft serve I LOVE is from PS Tokyo, and so yea that's my standard when it comes to matcha ice cream.

So the rest of the menu can be found here, they have a wide range of toppings to choose from and you can customize your very own plate of waffles ice cream :D


The interior-
Absolutely in love with their interior the moment I step foot into the cafe.
The bar.
The kitchen.


Misc-

They provide plenty of props so fear not! You'll find something that fits your instragram shot *moon face emoji* from baby breaths to hipster magazines, they got you covered ;)


SINGLE AND AVAILABLE. PLS PM ME.

Would I come back for their waffles & ice cream? -Yes (but vanila or chocolate next time haha amd also their coffee!)



Photo Creds: LS & I
Camera Used: Canon EOS 600D & iPhone 6S



Wave Cafe
CS-1F-07, No.1-7, 1st Floor, Kompleks Kenari, Jalan Kenari 19a, Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor. (Above Let's Joy Cafe & opposite Fu Wah)
Opening hours: 3pm-12am (Mon, Wed, Thurs), 3pm-1am (Fri, Sat), 2pm-12am (Sun)

You May Also Like

1 comments