Powered by Blogger.

Natalina Italian Kitchen @ Avenue K

by - May 04, 2021

This restaurant is definitely one of the top few in my list so when my family suggested to eat out I knew I had to go for it! So glad that they let us in during a Public Holiday because they were pretty much fully booked tor the night but we arrived early (before 6 HAHAHA). Didn’t really need to look at the menu because I’ve done my research prior (shoutout to my fellow foodies! Read their reviews here: @reysheats@joeyfoodiary@satisfactioncraved, @anneluxuryeats)


Complimentary focaccia served with black olive, salsa and tomato dips is really good!!! Not sure if we can get more of it but too paiseh to ask HAHAHA

Pomegranate Sangria mocktail (RM20)
Nothing special about it, it has some strong syrup flavour, would suggest to just skip it.

Rigatoni Alla Norcina (RM55)
The combination of lamb mince, button mushrooms, peas and pecorino cheese is SUPER flavourful, literally explodes in your mouth! Pasta is cooked al dente, chewy but acceptable though I like mine softer.

Risotto Del Giorno- Seafood (RM80)
Similarly, the risotto is cooked al dente and it’s not the mushy and overwhelming kinda risotto, which is just nice. It is creamy and very rich in seafood taste as well but I feel that the price is quite steep for this dish.

Diavola (RM50)
Was choosing between the Tartufo and this but since the waiter recommended this, we just have to trust him! This Napoli style pizza is definitely our favourite out of all. The crust is amazing, topped with Italian salami and the red chilli gave a nice touch to the flavours yet it wasn't too spicy to handle. This pizza is as good as the ones I had in Naples and I LOVE IT.

Tiramisu (RM42)
Read great reviews about this so we went for it but it was kinda disappointing :/ It was just mediocre for me and I would prefer it to have a softer and creamier texture. My whole family prefers the one from Michelle Young.


Overall, the food, service and atmosphere are great and I would rate this a 8.5/10. Taste wise is really subjective, the flavours are very very bold and rich, so not everyone may like it. I’ve seen some suggesting to skip their pizzas and some saying the risotto is a must-try but I feel the opposite ooops. I’ve not been to many OG Italian restaurants but this is by far the best in KL. Definitely coming back to try more of their pastas (and also the Eggplant Parmigiana antipasti that I just saw ahhh)!! P/s: do make a reservation to avoid dissapointment!



Natalina Italian Kitchen
Opening hours: 12:00pm - 10:30pm daily
Website: https://www.natalinakl.com/
Contact number: +6012 673 3860
Address: 03-06 (highest floor), Avenue K, 156, Jalan Ampang, 50450 Kuala Lumpur

You May Also Like

0 comments