Powered by Blogger.

Suit Up Day

by - April 22, 2016

Everyone's being all sentimental and posting photos on Instagram because today was the last day of classes but mine ended yesterday... There were so many photos taken and I took super long to choose one and post it on insta, and I actually have more to post but twitter has a limit of 4 per tweet and I don't wanna spam there so let me share everything here. Plus I feel kinda emotional and cheesy all of a sudden hence this blog post. (and ofc another excuse for me to procrastinate) *DON'T READ PLS IT'S STILL NOT TOO LATE TO EXIT THIS PAGE I'M SHY*

Suit Up Day is the last college event where we dress up and go all "eh what are you wearing tomorrow" "which colour nicer ah" "skirt or slacks" "wanna wear heels or not" etc. few days before it. 

We finally found a new spot for our group photos, other than the white wall behind the new hall and the 4th floor open-air spot. Here you go, shots from our so called 外拍 LOL jk



Some candid-
"oh shyt how to pose"
sherli: "ok la i kneel down so that you guys look taller"
jingnie the big bully
look at crys
i'm so done with crys 
mae ann having a toothache
... no idea what was so funny ...

wed no chem library gang
accs gang


fund-raising, cf gang
Love this candid (except for my double chin)


A short short introduction of my college mates/appreciation post. Glad that our paths crossed :)

Jing Nie
Deskmate for maths and accs; the girl that always make the funny "har" sound; the girl that always forget to zip her bag; the girl that always misplace her purse; the girl that always has interesting stories to share and for us to laugh at; sem 3 library morning camp partner; someone that I can be rude and swear together with lololol; the girl that has the perfect face swap with me (no joke ok even I myself was confused) ; the girl I can always gossip with; I'm glad to know you since my very first class in accs!!


Mae Ann
Senpai for every subject; the girl that always fangirls with me (in the library lmao); the girl that ships Bbyu Couple on wgm as much as I do; the girl that loves the zap fan stall's potato as much as I do hehehehe potato is love <3 ; the girl that has the cutest golden retriever everrrrr (her snapchat ahhh) ; the girl that always uses "fudge" ; the girl with nice legs that rock every pair of pants she has, we even named the uniqlo denim jeggings 'the Mae Ann pants' ; the girl that always assure me that I will do well whenever I get anxious af; thanks for being extremely patient and for helping me so much in everything especially econs


Sin Yun
The girl that laughs quite loud like me; the girl that talks quite loud in the library as well ahaha; my deskmate in fm and econs; the girl that I always complain about econs with; a very smart girl (not only her but all her siblings as well) ; so glad to know you at the beginning of the course when I was all awkward in the class


Chloe
The one and only college friend that had me over for sleepover; the girl that loves green tea; the girl that always go to cafes and dessert spots; the girl that is always very onz and will even invite us for mahjong at her place after trials; the girl that talks alot and will ask why am I so quiet when I have nothing to say; the girl that I will always double check my maths answers with in ms chia's class; here's to more cafe hopping in the future!


Sher Li
The skinniest girl I've ever met; the girl who LOVES cats; the econs senpai (actually senpai for every subj) ; the girl that always eat a lot of rice, almost double of mine; the girl that always eat ham egg/ fish egg/ bombay toasts in sem 3 because of our shitty timetable; my sem 3 stayback partner; someone that always help me out when I frown and ask her questions; the girl that I'm very comfortable with even when we're not talking :d


Crystal
Dancer *heart eyes emoji* ; super crazy kpop fan after listening to your stalking stories; another girl that i can fangirl kdrama with as well hehe (JISOO!!) ; the girl that introduced me to the cafeteria's fish egg toast (I MISS IT ALREADY TT) ; sem 3 library morning camp partner; someone that hardly gets angry (unlike me hahahaha)


Kar Yen
(I don't like this photo TT my eyes are vvvvv small) 
The girl that I always speak chinese with; the girl that always provides us information bout SC events and pre-u meetings; the girl that provides bac econs essays to photostat; glad to know you from photography club at the beginning of the year!


James
The guy that has strong leadership qualities; the guy that's always in the library during exam period; the guy that always snapchats his cat; someone who is very nice to talk to; I'm really glad to know you in the first CF class and I'm definitely gonna miss our after-lunch talks hahaha.


Jon
The guy that has excellent leadership qualities as well; a friend that's really nice to talk to; the guy that always provide me with (lenglui) instagram accounts to stalk; the guy that recently just found out that skirts and dresses are not the same (HAHAHA you're welcome) ; the guy that I really love gossiping with haha too bad our sem 3 lunch breaks are different TT; It was nice having you in the same team from the fund-raising event to orientation camp.


Julius
One of the few people I will speak Chinese with in mckl; a very friendly guy as well; my OC group leader; my sem 1 no chem library friend; responsible and dedicated music club committee; glad to have you to discuss uni applications and scholarships with since we're applying for the same course :))


Justin
The guy that always has lots of targets in college; a very nice friend to talk to; thanks for bringing all the card games esp Saboteur HAHAHA the last two days of econs were the best


Jeremy
(blurred photo pc Jing Nie tsktsk) 
The guy that always goes to hipster cafes; another nice friend that I've met in photography club


-btw wah 5 of the guys above have their names starting with the alphabet J

Bah
Aiyo everyone that reads my blog probably knows you. I was so happy that you decided to study at mckl because you're the only friend of mine in the cohort since the very beginning, and I get to carpool and have you around at different events and all when I was the awkward one knowing nobody around me.


Yan Wei
The guy that has lots of nice shoes that I'll always stare at; the guy that always dresses semi-formal to college (seen him in tshirt for less than 10 times throughout this 16 months) ; one of the very few guys I know that watches kdrama HAHAHA; my maths homework answer provider for a few months hehe thanks :)


Kit Yuey
Class rep in fm; thanks for being extremely helpful when I have lots of problems for maths!


Zeliang
The guy that I knew since standard 4 ew we get to study in the same place again after 5 years; the guy that always plays basketball but is still short *coughs* but ok la you win you're still taller than me (BUT JUST BY A TINY BIT)


Valentia
The only girl I know that fangirls over Infinite (MYUNGSOO!!!!!!!) ; I definitely miss talking about infinite effect, infinite showtime etc with you.


Sie Yin
"The shortest friend you will have" as her instagram bio suggests hahaha; the girl that dances well; the girl that speaks chinese with me in college; I enjoy watching you and Julius quarrel lmao you both are the cutest 


Mareena
The girl that has nice vocals; the extremely friendly girl from another cohort that always say hi to me and everyone else


*

Not to forget, my classmates-

Economics with Ms Mah

Mathematics with Ms Chia
Accounting with Mr Ng

If you're reading this very last part of the post after all the gay and cheesy sentences, thank you for your time :DDDDD you should be doing something productive rather than reading my bs


You May Also Like

0 comments