Powered by Blogger.

7th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2015

by - April 12, 2015

A short update heh I can't stand it already my blog is wayyyyyy too outdated. The hot air balloon fiesta was held at Monumen Alaf Baru, Precinct 2, Putrajaya from 12-15 March. Ying Ting and Kay Bin wanted to bring me along on the 12th but I have the award ceremony and classes to attend so I didn't join them. Ying Ting wanted to go again so yea she managed to get Jia Wei, Sandy, Deborah and I to go together on the last day.


15 March 2015




There was this Cold Inflation thing where you pay RM5 to go in the balloon for 3 minutes to take photos.






We played with this bubble thing for hours LOL and took a few hundred photos on this just to get the perfect shot..




 Ying Ting vs me 
 
 HAHAHAHA jiawei you're welcomed for your fb profile picture with 215 likes.

"eh the sunlight very nice"
"come take ootd photos!!"
"eh i want toooo"
 

There's also this area where you pay RM20 to go in and have a closer view of the balloons and how they are set up. Ying Ting and Jia Wei came back again for this again at 3 because the rest of us was too tired plus the weather was too hot ...


Click for here more nice photos by Ying Ting :D

You May Also Like

0 comments