Powered by Blogger.

120315 Hari Anugerah Cemerlang

by - March 15, 2015

I wanted to blog something about college since January, and then some photo posts throughout the past few months but I'm too occupied (and lazy) or maybe because ZooOHttly will not be in the posts so I'm kinda like demotivated..? and yea this post will be full of their faces so here you go~~

This year's award ceremony was held on the 12th of March, a THURSDAY. It wasn't a good choice having it on that day >__> not everyone will skip college/work for this event adui so only 16/26 of the zooohttly-ians turned up.

Guess what? I DROVE TO SCHOOL HAHAHA I got my license like 2 days before hari anugerah LOL. I don't think yuelynn would want to sit in my car anymore though hahaha

the girls vs the guys

no longer the one performing together on stage with them ;; #old


w/ my lovely juniorsssssss
MEL AND HANU ARE THE CUTEST PAIR IN WO I SWEAR
the sampat lororos

fai帅帅的侧脸
lanlangor不怎么帅的正脸
vv w/ pn chye's blazer
professor liang 
双晴candid照 

shining moment

有kahfai的地方就有我们
不要脸拿人家的奖杯拍照哈哈哈
女神  ;;;;;;;;;;;;

 
the reverse 一开一闭

Group photo creds to Daniel!

the "flowerBAH"

serious face--

mockingjay--

group photo w/ flash, taken by Jonathan
-END-

You May Also Like

0 comments