Powered by Blogger.

Charity Bazaar Help Out

by - November 02, 2015

If you added me on snapchat, you might have realised my stories regarding this event. On the 8th of July, there was this charity bazaar held at Subang Parade. Kay Bin was invited as the photographer for the photo booth of this event and he asked if I am interested to go help him out. And yes of course! I dragged Li Sze along to have fun together.



It was my first time experiencing this kind of studio photography and it was pretty amazing! The studio flash was really cool ahaha. I didn't do much tbh Kay Bin manual set all the stuffs on my dslr and I just took some shots.


When there's no customers--- syiok sendiri at the booth so that it doesn't look empty LOL

 

This girl appeared in my snapchat for quite some seconds hahaha! She's really outgoing and she posed alot for us even after the actual shooting was done.
 





Maternity photoshoot

B&W reverse(?) shooting


Some of the volunteers:


I didn't knew taking some photos, playing with the kids and wandering around the bazaar could be so tiring! I had a wonderful experience and would love to participate in more events if there's the opportunity :)

Not to forget, we were really lucky to be able to meet Asther Lau, a professional photographer specializing in maternity, children and family photography. Her skills are simply amazing. She knew what was wrong by just glancing at the poses and correcting the details such as the position of the hand/ the folding of the clothes seemingly effortlessly. It was truly eye-opening looking at her guiding the photo shoot. Check out her website here! You will not be disappointed I promise.

For the second day of the event which Li Sze and I did not attend, 300 mothers gathered and breastfeed together to raise awareness. Here's the article of it on The Star.


Photo credits: TBAN facebook, Kay Bin and the team, Li Sze and myself


And yes I kinda don't wanna touch any books after camping at the library from 8-5 hence this throwback post *inserts laugh cry emoji* ok bye!

You May Also Like

0 comments