Powered by Blogger.

WO farewell

by - September 19, 2014

This was a month ago ahaha but I was busy with trials and when trials ended, I was too lazy to type lol but it's my farewell soooo I must do it...

*Sorry for the blurry photos because I didn't upload them via the computer and through the savings and reuploading from the phone, they're not in 1080p :(


2/8/2014


Baked cookies for our beloved juniors in the morning hehe



When the form 5s weren't there yet>>>
seems like they're having lots of fun without us :(
# clarinetists 
#flutists
#owjays
Guess what? I actually overslept for my very own farewell HAHAHAHAHA
debwenqing
So we had dinner, and we yamseng-ed watermelons.

After dinner, group photo!
form5s with our denim theme ;)
debwenqing

After that, we watched 2 videos prepared by our loveliest juniors Sharon and Regina and maybe others too idk but yea. All the flashback photos aaaahhh :') 

It was then followed by our sharing session.
I did not prepare anything and since I was the last one to give my speech, I got lots of time to brainstorm and steal ideas from others hahaha. But when it was my turn, I kinda forgot what I wanna say again ~_~ and idk why i cried so much hahaha so stupid leh
Ok since I left out many things in my speech, there's something I wanna add here.
Uhmm I still think that the camp sucks so much when it was my year as the camp chairperson.. I'm so sorry for that esp to the 2012 batch of form 5s X( I'm glad that the camps are getting so much better compared to mine hahaha. I guess it's a life process, you grow up and eventually leave. Time flies so much it was just like yesterday when I joined the orchestra and then suddenly poof I'm form 5 and I'm gonna leave the school, leave the orchestra in a few months time. I sincerely apologize to every single member if I ever had miscommunication with you. Well including Sin Yee, Jonathan and others whom might I have said something hurtful, sorry and I hope you will forget those unhappy things X) I feel disappointed because I couldn't be close with every single junior, there's some gap there sigh. I don't have any junior who sticks to me and follow me everywhere :( If only I can go through it all over again, I'm definitely going to do something about that. At least make them remember me like so much haha. Orchestra indeed made me a better person. I'm glad that I stayed till the very end, thanks to many seniors that took really good care about me. I can't imagine what will happen, how my life will be without the orchestra. Everything will be so different.

Thank you so much for the giftssssss!
I hate you guys so much for giving the gifts at different timing omg I had to like secretly tear up for so many times!!
Jug full with love, Oreo truffles by the lororos and wishes from almost everyone + a cd with the 2 videos we watched earlier. The purple handprint was actually from the concert 2 years back!! My handprintttt

Thanks Abby for the pastel rainbow loom aaahhhh I seriously love it sooooo muchhhhh!! and also the cute little bunny hehehe 
Thanks Lou Ianne for your 心思 printing and writing and folding those papers haha
And the treble clef thingy dk from who but still thankyou!!

It was quite late already when the sharing session ended. I still haven't take instax with SHARON SINYEE MELISSA! D;
<3
And when clumsy people held the instax camera>>
HAHAHAHAHA

And the only selfies with the juniors cries I need to like find all of you back and take more photos :(

And I sent out these hearts filled with love for my beloved juniors hehe
Sorry for making it so smallllllllllllll I just hope I occupy a small space in your heart ma not asking for much haha.

You May Also Like

0 comments