Powered by Blogger.

Sixteen.

by - October 28, 2013

271013. THE MOST EPIC BIRTHDAY SURPRISE HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
So I borrowed something from Lucas, I can clearly recognize his car engine, and so I ran out the minute I heard his car.
*runs*
*looks left* HAHAHAHAHAHA EVERYONE WAS SO SHOCKED. Nobody expect me to run out like this hahaha and this WO Birthday Stop Number(?) with Jia Wei, Deborah, Stephie, Jia Ying & Hwai Beng. They haven't even light the candle hahaha

family potrait
family potrait #2 hehe
Hwai Beng, Jia Ying, Deborah, Jia Wei, Stephie
SO we talked about racist chocolate and chit-chatted and took instax, selcas etc and yay hahaha thanks for the surprise!!!!
281013

So I received these 2 instax albums, from Jane Yee & Lucas.
I was like WOAHHHHHH CAN FIT 144 PCS OF INSTAX OMG 
Thank god I'm not smart enough to have guess the upcoming surprise? HAHA

So I went out of class and blahhh they gave me 1 small box. Threw the box already ooopsie no photo. All of them were like WAITT TAKE CAMERA SEE HER REACTION!
I did not want to post this. Trust me. But HAIZ WHAT TO DO.
A box of instax I was like "lmao only a box of film ah" HAHAHAHAHA

And then don't know after how longgggggggggggggg they only take out the real thing roflmao.
CRIES I was so shocked I did not expect this like seriously.
Accidentally sweared LOL /sorry/ 
I cried lmao cause ahhh so touched TTTT 

I was so touched akldjsaifjsdopak so expensive I feel so guilty T__________T
Anyways, thanks alot to the following people!

Baby Gang: Li Sze, Vivian, Ai Wei, Racquel, Woei Yan, Bah, Heng Yee, Bryan, Kai Yuan

MalatS: Kah Fai, Wai Hoong, Zi Wei, Yoong Wei, Yoong Sheng

S2 gang: Jane Yee, Mun Jing, Kar Men

Clarinetists: Suet Ling, Deborah, Sue Wen

Dearest seniors: Jia Wei, Celion, Vivien, Regina, Jia Ying, Hwai Beng
and also not to forget Shu Yun & Lucas !

*BOWS* KAMSAHAMIDAAAAAAA ;__;

Embedded image permalink
BAH edited this for me HAHAHHAHA CRIES I CANNOT HAHAHAHA 

And this from Ying Ting HAHAHA

And then Elaine dropped by in the afternoon to hand me this bracelet awww thanks!!

Vivien bought me a cake from Shakespeare awwww thankyouuuuu!! It's so prettyyyyyy

AND LISZE GAVE ME THIS ACVMSXIEMGSAKJFISJFOK 10 PHOTOCARDS OF MYUNGSOO

And also not to forget Mun Jing's 自弹自唱. Happy Birthday Song, INFINITE's Destiny & Only Tears.
((hehe I can burn it into a CD and sell to people *wink))
And also I got kissed HAHA from my lovely bitches Mun Jing & Jane Yee muacksmuackss

Part of the instax-type-wishes 

Thanks for everything, everyone!! I'm really blessed to have all of you in my life. Thanks for making my sixteenth birthday a memorable one. Loves <3




You May Also Like

0 comments